100 % Premium Peppermint Oil

Years ago I was in a car accident. I got over 50 stitches on my forehead. The doctor told me I would possibly suffer from migraines during the cold season. Years later, I have severe migraines.
Not too long ago, a friend of mine who uses essential oils, recommended peppermint oil for migraines. She too, suffers from migraines and claimed it helps her migraines. When i was offered the peppermint oil in exchange for my unbiased review, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to test it.
I am very surprised how well it works. It comes with a convenient dropper.I put a couple drops in my diffuser and light it. Within about 10 minutes, my migraine seems less severe. Not only does it aid with my migraines, but it fills the room up with a pleasant aroma.
I'm also excited about it because it keeps insects away. I live in a wooded area. Not only do we tend to have spiders, but also scorpions. I can handle having spiders, but not scorpions. I made a spray with water and peppermint oil and sprayed it around the doorways and windows. Needless to say, I haven't had nor a scorpion nor a spider pay us a visit. Victory for me. I plan to keep peppermint in my house all the time.
You can purchase it on Amazon for $13.95


Comments