Purex Plus Clorox 2- Great Stain fighter




  Doing laundry in my house is a task. Having a 6 year old, a husband who works in construction and a dog, can be a challenge. It's a daily thing in our house. Having a good detergent plays a key role in getting clean, fresh smelling vlothes. With Purex Plus Clorox 2 your clothes smells fresh and looks good. Not only that, but it's also quite affordable. It's also safe for HE washers.

  Our dog Koko is probably the one that makes me work the hardest. From washing her pillow to her towels, it's definitely messy and smelly. Her pillow looks quite disgusting and let's not even talk about the smell. I washed it with Purex and the results were amazing. It looks like a totally different pillow. Definitely a great stain fighting detergent. It's safe on colored clothing and leaves them looking bright. Why spend so much on other detergents when Purex works the same and less expensive? I'll stick to Purex.

3 lucky people will get a free coupon to try Purex for yourselg. Just enter the giveaway below

**The Purex® brand provided me with a sample of Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own

Purex Laundry Detergent Purex Laundry Detergent

Comments

  1. I love Purex, it cleans the whites so much better than Tide

    ReplyDelete
  2. As single working Mom of 3, I am on a very tight budget and I love how AFFORDABLE and EFFECTIVE Purex Laundry detergent ALWAYS is! Nicole Bowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purex works awesome for my family's laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stuff is AMAZING. My man child gets impossibly dirty. This cleans well and is gentle for my skin. It's also reasonably priced. I started using this brand in what I call the broke college years. I had been a laundry snob and used expensive other brands. Then I need to crack down on budget and someone gave me this to try. It gets out grass stains, wines stains, and gets the FUNK smell out of my boyfriends workout clothes and his tee shirts he wears with with turnout gear (firefighter gear).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would absolutely love to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. purex is great if you have sensitive skin such as myself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment