3Pack, Flameless Candles with Remote Control


I am such a candle lover. Whether it is to add romance or to light the room up when my husband is sleeping, I am a candle user. The issue I have is that I have kids. They are full of energy and quite clumsy. I light candles, but they have knocked them over so many times. When i was offered these flameless candles in exchange for my unbiased review, I jumped on the opportunity. To be quite honest, this is one of my favorite items. They are particularly for people like me. For people who like candles, but have kids running around all the time. They are so much safer. No more worrying about anything catching on fire. They feel look like real candles. They are made of Paraffin Wax, so they really do resemble actual candles. They have a soft vanilla scent as well. My favorite aspect is that they have a remote control. I can light them from the end of the room or even from my bed. You have 2 modes to pick from, either to flicker or just steady lighting. You can choose from 12 different colors. How cool is that? I can choose depending on my mood. I've been ranting and raving about my candles. I love these candles. No more having to buy candles because they've melted. No more looking for a lighter. No more hassle. This is definitely worth purchasing if you have are an avid candle user. I highly recommend.  

Comments