Extra O Car/Home Purifier Ionizer

My husband suffers from severe allergies. He has had several sinus infections. It's so frustrating and hard to bare with. I know because I have suffered from allergies too. When I was offered this air purifier ionizer at a discount for testing and review purposes, I knew what a great benefit it would be. I knew that our experiences could help others with the same issues.


We have purchased humidifiers and purifiers before. I just can't sleep with the noise they make. Although the humidifier helps my husband, it really disturbs me. While I want cool air and the ceiling fan, he wants the humidifier. This purifier is awesome. It makes no noise. It lights up to notify you that it's working. It's small and fits anywhere. You can plug it in at home or plug it in your car. Such a little ionizer, yet has big results. I could feel the difference in the air. My husband could breathe better. Not only that, but it helps get rid of odors. It helps clean the air to kill bacteria and prevent sickness. This is definitely something worth having. You breathe clean, fresh air and it lessens the chances of getting sick. How great is that?
You can order it here

Comments