A Great Bath Mat

Comfy Nest Memory Foam Bath Mat




I've purchased many bath mats in my lifetime. Some are too thin, others don't absorb water and others feel like you're stepping on the floor. When you stand on the Comfy Nest Memory Foam Mat, you will instantly feel the difference. I bet you won't go back to the normal bath mats.

This mat measures 24X17 and is 1 inch thick. It's thicker than the typical bath mat. It's made of this soft velvet material. As soon as your feet touch it, you feel the nice cushion under your feet. Its like pampering your feet. With other mats, it doesn't absorb the water like it does with this mat. When the boys bathed, I would end up with a mat that was completely soaked through. Then, it was a safety hazard because they could slip and fall. I don't have that issue with the Comfy Nest mat. The color is rich, it looks beautiful on my bathroom floor and I really enjoy it. I'm glad I was offered the opportunity to test it for quality. In doing so, I've changed how I view bath mats. You even get a free notepad with your order.

Can be purchased here for $24.99
<Some images courtesy to Amazon>

Comments

Post a Comment