Get All Muddy

My skin issues are big pores and oily skin. I have to refrain from using several products because my skin will get too oily. It is a bit discouraging in the summer. I don't have perfect skin and never will. When I find a product that really works, I stick to it. I'm sticking to Adovia Mud Mask.

First thing I noticed after using it a couple times was how my skin didn't feel as oily. It literally leaves the skin baby soft. Within a couple uses, my pores seem less visible. I use it every 2-3 days. Simply apply to your face, relax and let it dry. Let it work its magic for 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse it off and make sure you add a bit of moisturizer. It's that easy. The Vitamin C, aloe Vera and jojoba oils really work well together. My skin feels very nourished and smooth. It's like a Spa treatment in the comfort of your own home. Love it!
**I received this through a promotion for testing purposes. These are my results and my unbiased opinions.

Can be purchased here for $24.95

Comments