They're Creepy, They're Crawly, But Your Kids Will Like Them

Childrens Gummy Vitamins-Li'l Gummies Multivitamin and Mineral Support

As a mother, I want to give my kids the best. Sometimes our kids are picky eaters and don't get the necessary nutrients they need. I have always given my kids vitamins to give their body all the nutrients they lack. When I was offered this sample to test, I knew I was a perfect candidate. It's something my kids could and would use. 


Your kids will surely love Li'l Gummies. What I really like is that they contain no artificial colors or preservatives. They are both gluten and dairy free. You feel good about what you are giving your kids. They are raspberry flavored. Now, I will say this, they have a different texture than regular gummies. This is only because they don't have the preservatives and colors. That was a concern of mine, but after receiving an email from the seller, I understood it better. So, if you choose to give your kids vitamins, opt for a natural choice with Li'l Gummies.


Some images are courtesy of the amazon product listing

Can be purchased here for $14.77

Comments