Coupon & Deals

As a stay at home Mom, I try to save, coupon and budget our money. I'm all for getting a great deal. I'm not only a product reviewer, but I'm also a couponer. I have loyalty cards at CVS, Walgreens and Kroger. All those help me save even more money. I can't believe how much you can save using coupons. I was a single mother for 11 years. I struggled so much to pay my bills and make ends meet. I wish I knew then what I know now. Coupons used to seem like a waste of time to me. Now, I use as much as I can. 

First of all, I get a free newspaper subscription delivered to my house. I get free coupons. I recommend looking at your local newspapers to see which offer coupons. Next, I use coupon sites to help me find the perfect deals. They do all the work for me. Amongst all the sites I use, here are the sites I'm most loyal to. Thanks to these ladies, I've saved so much money.


Kroger Krazy- If you have a local Kroger, this is the perfect site for you. Not only does she post available coupons, but she Posts the deals and what coupons to use with the deals. She even directs you to where to find the coupon.  I love that not only does she post advertised deals, but also unadvertised deals. I love Kroger and their great deals, but with Kroger Krazy, I save so much more.


Coupon Divas- Coupon Divas is definitely another awesome site. She focuses on deals online, deal scenarios, deals from several stores, coupon links and so much more. She actually makes shopping at CVS and Walgreens so much easier. They're rewards program can be a bit confusing, but she breaks it all down for you. She gives you step by step shopping trip deals. I've been using her site for years now. Still impresses me.


 If you have a Facebook account and shop on Amazon, this is the group to join. She has the best deal scenarios on Amazon. I have stocked up and saved so much because of her great deals. She posts deals regularly. 

 These ladies put so much work into it and I'm so thankful for them. They have helped my family make ends meet. They are truly life savers. If you struggle to make ends meet, these are definitely sites you want to check out. 

Comments