PURA D'OR SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER




Pura d'or offers a variety of shampoos and conditioners. The benefit of using their products are that they are paraben free and do not use harsh chemicals. They're completely organic. They are also rated the #1 shampoos and conditioners on Amazon.  



PURA D'OR  PREMIUM ORGANIC SHAMPOO- HAIR LOSS PREVENTION THERAPY

 As I'm aging, I've started to notice my hair is thinning. Although I know it's a natural part of aging, it's not something I'm comfortable with. For some time I was noticing my hair was falling out quite a bit too. When I brushed my hair and when I showered, I would notice all the hair I was shedding. I was given the opportunity to test a product from the Pura d'or and opted for this hair loss prevention shampoo. It is targeted for hair loss, thinning hair and receding hair lines. Exactly what I need. It is designed for all hair types, and for both men and women.

 First of all, it is a gentle formula that is fortified with argan oil, B vitamin complex and biotin. I love the benefits of argan oil, as I already use it for my skin and hair. The Biotin is great for to strengthen, hair and nails. It nourishes your hair follicles to reverse damage and increases the circulation, which in turn will stop hair loss. 
Next, it has a very citrus like smell. It sort of reminds me of lemons. It's very subtle and not overpowering. It produces a rich lather, which I really enjoy. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. Since I started using it, my hair hasn't fallen out as much as it used to. It doesn't weigh my hair down either. I'm excited to see further results. 



PURA D' OR PREMIUM ORGANIC CONDITIONER-LAVENDER VANILLA

 I have thin hair and not all conditioners do well with my hair type. I look for conditioners that don't weigh my hair down and don't leave it oily. I want shine and manageability without the build up. Most conditioners leave my hair oily by the end of the day. I have to use conditioner because my hair is dry due to blow drying. 

 I love the scent of vanilla and lavender mixed together. This conditioner has a soft, semi sweet scent. It is designed to enhance shine and manageability. It is gentle on the hair and made of 99% coconut and vegetable proteins. Also has argan oil . It helps repair damaged hair from the root. Suitable for all hair types as well. That is why I chose to test this conditioner.

 My hair not only smells great, but feels soft. It has luster and is manageable. It doesn't leave build up and doesn't weigh my hair down. The best part is that it doesn't leave my roots oily. The benefits of using organic products are great and you feel good knowing there aren't harsh chemicals.  I see why Pura d'or is rated so highly. Great products, great benefits and organic.

"Powered by BrandBacker"

*I was offered this complimentary shampoo and conditioner for testing and review purposes.

Comments