Yay, I Am Finally A Top Amazon Reviewer!!!!


 
I've always been an Amazon shopper. Back in September, I got an invite to a product reviewing group on Facebook. I had no idea groups like that existed. I was invited by a complete stranger who saw that I was posting coupon deals I found. Since then, that stranger has become a good friend. We share our freebie stories and sites. So, thank you Chanel, for giving me a chance. Back then, I had no idea how much it would change my life. 

   

I'm a stay at home mom of 2 and 4 step kids.  My husband pays so much in child support. I learned to coupon and be very money savvy.  I very rarely splurged on myself. Since product reviewing, I get to try do much stuff I'd never dream to spend on.  It's amazing how much I've had the opportunity to test and review. People look at it and think it's easy, but it takes a lot of time and effort. It's so addictive, tiresome and rewarding. My hard work has paid off because now I'm ranked #923 on Amazon. "What does that do for me?" you might ask. I have better chances of getting sellers to contact me to test their products. I'm just ecstatic.  These pictures are many of the things I've had the chance to review.  I couldn't be happier.







There are so many opportunities out there. Companies willing to give free products to advertise.  Blog sites that do that too. It's definitely something to look into, especially if you're a stay at home parent. 

Comments

Post a Comment