If Your Car Ever Gets Stranded




  Have you ever been stranded because your car battery died? Do you forget to take your charger cables with you?  That has happened to me. I would have to ask a stranger to lend me their cables and give me a jump start. It was so uncomfortable. Not only that, but with so much crime, it makes you not trust people. I had my purse stolen years ago when i asked for a jump. It scared me so bad and now I'm more cautious.Fear no more, the perfect solution is here.




  This is by far, the most convenient jump starter I have seen or owned. Not only is it compact, but it's a necessity because you never know when you will be stranded. No more long, messy cables that you have to stuff in your trunk. It's designed to jump start cars, motorcycles and boats.You get the home adapter charger for it, a cigarette lighter charger, the jumper cables, a universal cable that you can use to charge your devices, a built in flashlight, an SOS emergency light and an extra cigarette charger. Along with that you get a nice case to store it. Now, you can fit it anywhere without all the wires.

 Now, you can help yourself without needing to ask yourself. Make sure you keep this starter charged so you can be prepared in the case of an emergency. Not only can you jump start your own car, but you can charge your phone/tablets/portable game devices as well. If it's dark and you're stranded, you have a flashlight. You get a regular flashlight. It's pretty bright too. If it's an emergency, you have the SOS light to signal for help. The extra cigarrete charger has a 2.1A output for larger devices and a 1A for your phones. It's a must have!!!

Every one should own a car jump starter power bank. Better to be safe than sorry.

*Product received  for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments