The Force Is With Me


I'm a stay at home mom. I spend so much time in the kitchen. Cooking can be tedious because of the time spent prepping the meal. From chopping to mixing and blending, it's gets tiring. Now with the G Force hand mixer set, I get to take it easy.



You get a mixer, chopper and blender and whisk all in one. The whisk and blades are made of stainless steel. It has 2 speeds (high and low) and has 450 watts of power. You even get a 2 cup storage cup with a lid. I make fresh salsas every day and now I just throw it in the chopper and let it do the work. It's so effortless and my salsas are the right consistency. I also make empanadas (like apple pies) and puree the apples for the filling. It was so easy to use the hand mixer. Then, I placed the lid on and stored it in the fridge. It was so easy. The attachments are easy to attach and easy to remove They are also dishwasher safe. It's definitely convenient and now I don't have to have separate kitchen appliances. It saves space, which is essential for me. Great multi-functional kitchen appliance.


If you cook as much as I do, the G Force 3 in 1 Hand Mixer & Blender Set is the way to go.


**Product received at little or no cost for my honest and unbiased review. These are my experiences with it and I was not compensated for it.

Comments