The Lightning Power Bank

  



  Well I've owned a lot of portable chargers and many were good, but this just might be my favorite. It has a lot of great features that I find useful. It's portable and convenient and charges quite quickly.

  This power bank is stylish. It's flat and sleek. It can and will fit just about anywhere. It's not made of cheap plastic like other chargers I own.it has an LCD display that tells you how much battery life it has. It's not like other chargers that only have display lights and you basically guess how much battery life it has left. It charges pretty quick and charges your devices pretty quick too. My phone's battery life was at 32% and I left it charging for about 16 minutes and it was already at 89%. To me, that's pretty fast. It also has a flashlight. I mean, how much more can you get from a power bank? It also comes with a 3 in 1 USB cable which can be used for iPhones, Ipads and my Galaxy Note. It has a 2A and 1A charging port. I can charge my iPad and Note simultaneously.  Definitely what I need and very handy. I give it 2 thumbs up and highly recommend it.

If you're looking for a power bank, you should consider this one.

*Product received at a discount for my unbiased and honest opinion..

Comments