Tablet by iRulu




Technology is the way of the world. From kids to adults, we all use technology. Tablets are the most convenient to own because you can take them anywhere . I have to say that this is a great tablet. Not only is the price great, but the quality is great. The iRulu X1 7" Android Tablet Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS is perfect for every age group. It has 8GB of storage, but it also has a built-in Micro SD card slot allows you to add up to 32GB extra space. If you're anything like my family, we store so much videos and songs and this is a great feature.




The surfing experience is great. It uploads and downloads very quickly. I can surf the web effortlessly. The graphics are good. Very colorful and have good resolution. It also comes with plenty pre-installed apps. I love that it has the dual camera option. We take a lot of selfies. The fact that the tablet is detachable is my favorite part. Some days I don't want to use the keypad, but i know it's there if i need it. It comes in a nice case that has a kickstand as well. It makes portability easy and protects the tablet from bumps or scratches. It's very lightweight, as well. All in all, it's an awesome tablet and sold at a great price. Affordable, great quality and convenient. I give it 2 thumbs up.

*Product received at little or no cost for quality and test purposes. This review is based on my experience with it and my own personal opinions. I was not compensated in any way.

Comments

  1. My daughter loves her iRulu tablet. It may not be a high end product but it makes her happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves her iRulu tablet. It may not be a high end product but it makes her happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment