A Stunning Ring

Image courtesy of Amazon

  This is such a stunning ring! Even with pictures, it doesn't capture the beauty of it. It says it's a wedding engagement ring, which it does look like one, but it's a perfect gift for anyone.



  This platinum plated cubic zirconia wedding engagement ring certainly has luster and shine. The center stone, which is a round cut zirconia, is the main focal point. It has a squared setting and is surrounded by smaller cubic zirconias, I want to say I counted 16. It also has 4 small cubic zirconia on the band on each side. I like that platinum plating does not tarnish easily, it is hypo-allergenic and still maintains it's shine. It hasn't tarnished or turned my finger green, although it's expected from costume jewelry. I will say that I think it runs about half a size smaller. I'm a size 8 (that's the biggest size they have) and it fits too snug. Other than that, no issues. It is pretty sturdy, yet lightweight. Beautiful, expensive looking ring.



**Sample provided at no cost for my unbiased review.

Comments