Grinding Away



I love coffee. I usually purchase whole coffee beans because I love the freshness of ground coffee. This MIRA coffee grinder is perfect for it. I have been using a manual grinder, but after trying this coffee grinder, I'll never go back to the manual one. It's effortless and super quick. I'm highly impressed.




The grinder has a 200 watt motor. It grinds the beans up so fast and so perfectly. I think that it's best if you grind about 1/2 cup at a time. I attempted to grind a little more than half a cup and when I took the lid off, it was a bit too full. It comes with a detachable stainless steel cup. It makes it easier to pour the contents out. The blades are also made of stainless steel. It has one simple button that you press to grind. It also comes with a brush which is great to get the coffee out of the bottom and sides. It's not too noisy either and it's a small, compact grinder. It says that it can be used for spices, nuts and grains, but I'll stick to coffee. Another great aspect is how the bottom has a place to wrap the cord inside of for easy storage. I do, however, feel that the cord is too short. I do think it would be easier to use if the cord was longer. The grinder seems pretty durable. Washing it is very easy as well. I'm in love with my new coffee grinder!! Definitely recommend

Product purchased at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments