Great, Stylish Satchel

88 Katie Medium Saffiano Satchel

This satchel is not only stylish, but so spacious. You can fit so much inside. I'm the type that carries her whole house in her purse so this satchel really comes in handy for me. The stitching in it is up to par. It can easily be cleaned as well. It also has the dangling 88 handbag charm that adds character. It also has a magnetic closure bridge. You have the option to hang it on your body or carry it with the handles. The handles are very thick and sturdy. There are 2 compartments on the inside separated by a zippered pocket. There's an additional zippered pocket inside as well along with 3 pouches. The pouches are perfect for your cellphone. The satchel has a flat surface in the bottom which allows it to fit flat on any surface. I got it in the black color and it looks very sleek. My video shows all it's features. Satchel received at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review

Comments