Ozeri Ultra Wind Fan



  This Texas weather can get the best of you. Such heat and humidity. This Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan  has brought added relief. We use it when we're grilling and inside when I'm cooking too. It's a pretty decent fan that maintains any room fresh.




   It has many good qualities. I like that the fan is very lightweight, weighing a little under 12 pounds. It's easy to move from room to room or from one space to another.
- The slim design is quite nice. It can fit in any corner of a room. Takes up minimal space.
-The assembly is quite easy. It comes with the base and 4 screws and wings nuts to attach the extension column All I needed was a screwdriver.
-It blows a nice amount of air and even oscillates 90 degrees . You can choose from 3 modes and speeds. 
- It is very quiet. Some fans are extremely loud and make it quite hard to listen to the TV or concentrate. This wasn't the case with this Ozeri fan.
-It comes with a remote control that can easily be stored on the top. No more losing tye remote or having to get up to adjust it. The oscillating aspect allows air to flow all around the room.
-It has a nice LED screen with temperature room display. It might bother you at night though.
- It's programmable. I can set it at a certain speed and have it power off after a certain amount of time. It can be programmed for up to 12 hours. Love this feature for the night time. I set it before I go to bed and it turns off on it's own.



  While it does have great qualities, it does have things that can be improved.
-The column is made of plastic and I kind of feel it's not sturdy enough. My kids tend to run into it and it tends to tip over easily. It hasn't broken so that's a good sign. It's sturdier than I thought.
- Sometimes it makes a clicking noise when it oscillates and reaches the end of the oscillating cycle. It startleseven at times.
I feel the pros outweigh the cons. I think overall it's a good fan. The air is fresh and it is very quiet.

Product received at a promotional price for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments