3 tiered, High Quality Stainless Steel Storage Container by KnGLuv

This is one of the coolest food containers I own. So many great features to it. I love that you can store 3 different foods all in one container. So convenient, so cute, so sturdy.
The inside of the bowls are made of stainless steel, which to me is my favorite part. Stainless steel stands the test of time. The outside itself is made of Polypropylene. The top has a little handle, which makes it great for on the go. You run less of a risk of dropping it. You have a better grip on it. It also has a steam vent lid . The lid is insulated and has a silicone ring inside that ensures the food stays warm. It suctions the lid on securely.  I love how secure each layer is. Each layer contains 2 fasteners.
I love to pack my lunch in it. I can take beans, pastas and meat and not have to mix it altogether. I packed my salad and separated all my veggies and my chicken to prevent the lettuce from getting soggy. It's such a great addition to my kitchen. By far the best storage container I own. I received this product at a discount for quality and review purposes. I'm a happy customer.



You can order it here

Comments