Bagibobs Premium Reusable Grocery Bags

In some parts of Texas, if we don't carry our own grocery bags, we get charged for grocery bags. Me, being a couponer and a saver. I WILL NOT pay for them. When I was provided this sample for testing purposes, I had to seize the opportunity. I'm pretty sure other shoppers can relate to this issue.  Bagibobs Reusable Bags are convenient. I like that it's made of nylon. I don't have to worry about it tearing. It can easily be wiped off of washed. The bag is reusable and can hold quite a bit of groceries. I absolutely LOVE the bright colors and how it golds into a little square. I can stuff it in my purse and it takes up no space. The handles are thick and offer a good comfortable grip. Now I can shop in style. Great for groceries or all your shopping needs.





Can be purchased here . 3 for $14.99 . You can choose from various designs.

Comments