For All The Make-up Junkies

 I wear make up, I think about it all the time and can't stop buying it. I'm a make up addict and I need help. No, but seriously, I LOVE make up! It makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I realized I need to start organizing it better. Therefore, when I was offered this Cosmetic Organizer at a discount, I knew it was perfect for a make up junkie like me.

I love the look of it. It's very modern looking. It looks great in any room and any decor.The acrylic is quite sturdy and actually holds
a lot more than you imagine. It helps you stay organized. I am so excited about my organizer. Now my only issue is I want more organizers.

It has 2 mini drawers and 2 of the bigger drawers. The slots on the top are great for lipsticks, sample sized items, etc.
Mine filled up quick, but I can locate my make up a lot easier. Now I can buy myself more make up. There I go again. I highly recommend this for all you make up lovers. Stay organized, with style and save space. 2 thumbs up from me.

    Can be purchased here

Comments