Great Kitchen Utensils



This kitchen utensil set is different. It almost seems like its reinforced because of the silicone. The silicone adds more durability. They are non-stick and very flexible. Food doesn't seem to stick on them as much as my other spatulas. It comes with a spatula turner, mixing spoon, slotted spoon, spoonula and a soup ladle . You have just about eveything you need to cook with in this set. They can be used in temperatures up to 450 . Great because in the past, I've had many of my utensils melt. You don't have to worry about scratching your pots and pans either. Best of all, they won't rust . They are dishwasher safe too.
I am truly pleased with my kitchen utensil set. Works great, looks cool and are pretty sturdy. You can't go wrong. I received these through a promotion for review and testing purposes. You can purchase them here.

Comments