Keep it Rolling



 Dispenserless tape is definitely something that's handy to have around. Have you ever needed to ship something or tape something, but have a hard time using tape? Either it's hard to cut or you can't find where the roll starts. It gets annoying and frustrating. I have family that live far away and I'm always sending them gifts and packages.  The last thing I want to be doing is fighting with the tape. Now, it's effortless and a piece of cake.  


You dont need a dispenser with this tape. You get 55 yards of tape in the roll. It is segmented at every 12 inches. You can easily find where the roll starts. You will see a black dot and all you do is lift the flap. It's that simple. So, the 3 steps are - See, Grasp and Tear. It doesn't get much easier than that. You don't even have to have nails to do it. That was my issue with tape as well. When my nails were short, I struggled to get the tape off the roll. No more struggling, no more wasting tape and easy to use. Very user friendly. I'll never use regular tape again!
 
 You can purchase it here for $10.82

Comments