Peroxide Free Teeth Whitening Gel Pen By Emoyeni®  

I am a coffee drinker. Although I need it in my morning routine, it has taken it's toll on my teeth. No more pearly whites. I have tried whitening strips, but some of them irritate my gums. I was offered this teeth whitening pen for review and testing purposes. I didn't know what to expect, but I figured it was worth a shot.
I like the version of a pen so much better than the whitening strips. The strips feel uncomfortable in my mouth. The pen, on the other hand is different. Simply twist it and the gel comes out. You leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse with water. It is that simple. Use it once a day and you are set to go. It doesn't irritate my gums. It doesn't taste bad either. You set it and forget it. Who can really afford to go to the dentist to get your teeth whitened?
I've been using this whitening pen close to a week. I have been putting it on my teeth daily and I really see the results. I was very skeptical, but it really works. I'm on my way to getting my teeth to look pearly white, just like before. I'm one happy customer!! You can purchase one on Amazon for $17.57



Comments