RIF6 Nova Power Bank




        You can order it here.

If you have a cell phone or tablet, this is definitely something that will interest you. I use my phone for just about everything. I send emails, text, surf the net, take pictures,etc. The biggest issue I have is the battery life of my devices.  They seem to use too much power. That is why I keep a portable charger with me at all times. I have tested many chargers, but this one is my top pick so far.
Not only does it come with a 1 year warranty,  but look at how cute it is. It is compact and fits just about anywhere. It has a rubberized cover that keeps it protected. It has dual USB ports so, you can charge both your phone and tablet simultaneously.  Even better, you can charge it as well. So, you can charge the charger while it's charging your devices. How great is that?

Comments