Brush Away

GranNaturals Boar Bristle Paddle Hair Brush

We brush our hair daily. Everyday we style it. My hair is something I take care of and with GranNaturals Boar Bristle Hair Brush, my hair is in good hands. It leaves my hair silky soft.


I was offered this sample through a promotion. After having used it, my results were good. First of all, boar bristles are supposed to pull the hair from your roots and distribute it throughout the rest of your hair. My hair tends to get oily so, that's a good quality. The bristles don't hurt your scalp. My daughter has a sensitive scalp and I am limited to the brushes I can use on her. This one wasn't an issue. The wooden paddle like handle is very sturdy. My hair seems less frizzy. It gives it a nice, healthy shine. It runs smoothly through my hair. I'm very pleased with this brush and I think you will be too. My hair has sheen, looks good and less frizz. Just what I need.
You can read more about it and purchase it here for $10.99

Comments