Don't Splatter Your Batter



Silicone Splatter Guard 
by Perfect Life Ideas

 Does your batter splatter? Does the mess get on your dress? Fear no more with the splatter guard. When I'm mixing batters or beating eggs, I can't stand to get splatter all over my clothes or on my counters. I'm somewhat of a clean freak. I think the splatter guard is a genius idea.


The splatter guard measures 11.875" in diameter. It has silicone flexible slits that allow you to fit your hand mixer or spoons through it. It does move around a bit, but still works quite well. Guess what? I didn't get batter on my clothes. No batter on my counter. I love baking, but hate messes. It's not an issue now. It's convenient, easy to use, easy to clean, dishwasher safe and easily stored. Great product for all the bakers.

 *I was offered this complimentary product for quality testing purposes. In doing so, I found a great product.

 You can purchase it here

Comments

Post a Comment