I'm Just Yolking About It


 SHARINNA(TM)Creative Kitchenware Silicone Round Egg Yolk Out Separators/Yolk Extractors

I love to make stuffed poblano peppers. They're stuffed with meat and coated with flour and egg mixture. In order to make them, you have to separate the egg white from the yolks. It can get pretty messy. I always wanted to try a yolk separator. I think the Creative Kitchenware Silicone Round Egg Yolk Out Separator, works pretty good. 


Now, I tried it the way you're supposed to use it and it did okay. Then, I started playing around with it and found my own way to use it. It works just fine with my technique. I unscrewed the plastic top and dumped the egg inside. Then, I
screwed it back on. The top can be pretty tough to unscrew, but you will get the hang of it. Afterwards, I squeezed it and the white came out and the yolk stayed inside. It's less messier and quite easy to use.
You can choose what suits you best. It's small, convenient and really cute. Everyone will have their own experiences and opinions, but this is my experience.

*I received this product for test and review purposes. This is my experience with it.

It can be purchased here for just $6.99. 


Comments

Post a Comment