A New Way To Exfoliate

 SpaWorks Konjac Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Sponge

I like to exfoliate my skin at least twice a week. I usually use an exfoliating face scrub. Sometimes, when I break out, the scrub irritates my skin and causes more breakouts. When I saw the SpaWorks Konjac Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Sponge, I was intrigued. I was offered to test it. Now, I see exfoliation a different way.


The Konjac sponges are made of vegetable fiber. Something totally different and new. It exfoliates your skin without the need for cleansers. Honestly, it leaves your skin so soft. It gets rid of those dead skin cells left behind by your cleansers. Great even when you have acne and sensitive skin. The best part is that they're reusable. My skin feels softer and I feel it radiates. Totally worth buying. Your skin will thank you for it.



You can read more details and purchase it here for $14.97

Comments

  1. I really like using a Konjac Sponge too, it exfoliates gently leaving the skin smooth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment