Down To The Last Drop



  Growing up with 4 brothers and sisters, we were very limited. My parents were migrant workers. We traveled from city to city depending on the harvest period. My mother was the type that was never wasteful. She made everything last and used everything til the last drop. I guess I got that from her. There's so much you leave behind in your mayo, peanut butter, jam jars, etc. It's just hard to get out and we get frustrated and throw it away. Why be wasteful? With the handy bowl scraper and jar scraper spatula set by Bobinni & Bug you can get the last drop.



  I like the idea of not throwing food away. I am able to get just about every last bit out of my jars with the spatula scraper. I could not believe how much peanut butter and mayo gets left behind. I thought I was getting all I could from the jar, but I was astonished at the end results. The flexibility and size of the scraper spatula allows it to scrape it all. Very useful kitchen utensil to have.



  The bowl scraper- Again, you don't think that you leave much batter behind, but you will be so surprised. It's so easy to use and the curved edges help scrape the batter off with ease. Both are very handy to have around. They are easy to wash. Stop being wasteful and get your money's worth. Every bit counts.

**Product received at a discount for my unbiased review. 

You can purchase a Handy Bowl Scraper and Jar Scraper Spatula Set from Amazon for only $7.67.


Comments