For Bakers and Pancake Makers





If you like to make pancakes or bake, this will definitely come in handy. When I used to make pancakes, it bothered me how much batter would drip from the bowl. Then, I'd end up with batter all over the counter. The same thing happened when making cupcakes. As much as I tried being neater, it just didn't work.


  


Now, with this pancake batter dispenser I can kiss those days goodbye. No more drips or mess on my counters. I control the flow and amount with ease. You simply mix the batter, pour in the dispenser and pour. The dispenser measures in cups and milliliters. It holds up to 4 cups. The mouth is wide for easy pouring. The dispense handle let's you have full control of the batter poured. Simply squeeze the handle and watch it pour. Now, I have perfectly shaped pancakes. A cool kitchen gadget for all the bakers. I'm putting mine to great use



Pancake Batter Dispenser can be purchased on Amazon. 
*Product received for testing and review purposes.

Comments