Great Essential Oils For DIY products

  


Grated soap for my homemade hand wash


Adding the final touch with Lemongrass oil

  I recently started making my own homemade products. From body washes to face scrubs and laundry detergent, I've tried a lot. Not only do I control what goes on my body and face, but it's also less expensive. Essential oils are essential for all my homemade products.

Making face scrub

My homemade sugar face scrub
                 



  With Living Beatitudes Aromatherapy Essential Oils, I am making some great products. I love that they are 100% certified pure therapeutic oils. You get four 10 ml bottles. Of those bottles you get these scents-Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange & Pine. My favorite are the lemongrass and orange. The citrus scent is awesome. They each come labeled and one bottle goes a long way. The orange is great to use in your diffuser. I also use it to make my sugar scrubs. The lemongrass I use to make my hand washes. They are both very fresh, revitalizing scents. The eucalyptus has a menthol scent and sometimes I'll use it in my diffuser. I'll have to say, it definitely clears my sinuses.
The possibilities are endless, but this is what works for me. Love these essential oils!!

If you want to start making your own homeade products, you should invest in these essential oils.

*I received these essential oils at a promotional price for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments