Hamburgers Anyone?


To me, there's nothin better than homemade hamburgers. You have control over the ingredients, the size and the taste. We are trying to really change our eating habits. This really helps me control what I eat. I also love using my burger press to make the perfect shaped burgers.


I used ground turkey and ground venison to make these burgers. I added garlic, chopped onions and pepper to season them.


So, this is what they turned out to look like. I love it because they have almost no fat and they don't shrink. They tasted so good and healthy.


You pair it with the works and it's even more delicious. We used bacon, lettuce, tomato, purple onions and some nice buns with sesame seeds.  A good beer washes it down perfectly. We love grilling and making homemade hamburgers is so simple and such a healthier option. 

Comments