No More Creepy Critters

  



 We live in a wooded, country area. When we first moved here 6 years ago, every insect freaked me out. We got scorpions, huge spiders, ants and of course mice. I could handle the mice and ants, but not the others. When we had my daughter, we were a lot more cautious. We did everything from calling a bug company to using indoor foggers, spraying outside the house and mouse traps. We realized that because we lived in this area, they weren't going to stay away forever. So many times I'd find a trail of ants in the kitchen. It was frustrating.




  I have to admit, the thought of using this Rid -Tech ultrasonic pest repeller made me a bit skeptical. How could foggers not work yet this will? It didn't seem possible, but I am truly impressed. I simply plugged it in and left it there. It sends ultrasonic waves that repel insects and rodents. I've been using it a couple weeks and have not seen one spider. I have yet to see a scorpion. Those pesky ants have not made an appearance in my kitchen either. I'm not saying this will get rid of them forever, but I sure am glad I haven't had to deal with those nasty spiders and scorpions. Hey, I'm one happy momma. Less worries about my daughter getting bit. Foggers work temporarily, but they're so much hassle. You have to cover your furniture and it leaves residue. You have to leave for hours. This is chemical free and 100% safe. I'm so happy this has worked for us. I couldn't be happier!

If you have a rodent or insect issue you should consider the Rid Tech ultrasonic pest repeller


**Product received for my unbiased and honest review

Comments