Keeping Up With My Blood Pressure

  



  Not only does high blood pressure run in my family, but I was also diagnosed with it during my last pregnancy. Keeping track of my blood pressure is key to my health. With the Coosh Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor,
can keep up with my readings.



  This blood pressure monitor is very easy to use. You simply place the cuff around your arm, adjust it and press the button. It's that easy. It has a big LCD screen display for easy readings. The numbers are very big as well. The monitor runs on 4 AAA batteries or can certainly connected with an AC adapter. You have a date option on there so you can keep up with dates and readings. It even keeps track of up to 90 readings. It's lightweight, yet seems very durable. It even has a a zippered carrying pouch for easy storage and portability. I will put a lot of use to this Coosh Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor. My health is important to me and so is my blood pressure.



**Product received for test and review purposes. All opinions are my own.

Comments