Please Don't Die On Me


Yesterday we stopped by Lowe's to purchase a treatment to kill the weeds in our yard. As we were there, I couldn't help but notice their plants and flowers. Now, I have to admit, I DO NOT have a green thumb. I love plants, but they don't like me. I will say that last year's plants are still alive, so I must be doing something right. Anyhow, I stumbled across their discounted plants and flowers. They're deeply discounted only because they need a little TLC. You get great bargains if you take your time to search through them. 

I found some great flowers. I only got 3 because I don't want to be disappointed if they happen to die. I could not believe how inexpensive they were. I got 3 flower pots for $5. The truth is they are in great shape. I found one Glow Lily and 2 Asiatic Lilies. 


  

The Glow Lily

 The Glow Lily is beautiful. They are bright yellow flowers that do well in full sun. I always opt for flowers that are suitable for full sun exposure. They bloom in the summer, which is perfect timing. They don't require much water either. 



  

The Asiatic Lily

 Asiatic Lilies look similar to the Glow Lilies. They also bloom in the summer and require full sun exposure. The great thing is they come back year after year. I don't have to keep planting. They don't require too much water either. That means less work for me.

  
Both are beautiful flowers that don't require much work. The great thing about Lowe's is they have a one year guarantee on all their plants. If they happen to wither and die, I can always take them back and get new ones. How great is that? Wish me luck. Let's see how the process goes. 





Comments