Taking it Back to the Old School Boombox



Rechargeable Bluetooth Boombox Wireless Speaker by Perfect Life Ideas

  I remember when I was a teenager I loved listening to music. Music was my life. A song could turn my day around in an instant. I remember having a boombox. Everyone had/wanted a boom box.

  When I was offered to test this rechargeable bluetooth boom box speaker, it brought me back to my teen years. I have a couple bluetooth speakers, but nothing like this. It's unique and creative. I love the color as well.

  It's very lightweight. The carryin handle is very convenient too. It has 2 speakers and has pretty decent volume. It also has a built in charging dock. It's compatible with all electronics that have bluetooth capabilities. The set up is so easy too. Even if you're not a techie, it will only take a couple seconds. Simply turn the bluetooth on (on your device) and turn the switch on, on the speaker and it will pair it. You are set to go. So, take it back to the old school days. 



You can read more about it and purchase it here.

Comments

Post a Comment