The Smell of Fresh Brewed Coffee in the Mornings



  There's nothing better than waking up to the sweet aroma of fresh brewed coffee. Not only do we love coffee in our household,  but it's a must have. We need that caffeine to help us function in the mornings. Whether it be black or with coconut creamer, enjoy our coffee.



  
I had the opportunity to test some coffee. I chose the Umbria  Brand coffee. From their line of coffee,  I chose the Arco Etrusco and the Terra Sana. Both coffees, unique and delicious. 100% Arabica 




Arco Etrusco- it's a dark roast coffee, my favorite kind. It's a very bold coffee that is from South and Central Aerica. The dark roasting caramelized the flavors and gives it a sweetness. To me, it's bold and has this rich flavor. While it brewed, it made my mouth water.  Tastes so good black. It's not bitter and so smooth.

 Terra Sana-  this coffee is organic. Sometimes I drink organic as my stomach becomes very sensitive at times. This is a medium roast coffee. These organic beans come from South Africa and Indonesia.  It's a delicate blend with a chocolate like flavor. It's deep, yet earthy. Also very smooth and not as bold as the Arco Etrusco blend. It has a silky finish.  I usually choose lighter roast coffees if I crave a coffee in the evenings. 

Mornings are hectic in our house and a fresh cup of coffee helps smooth out the morning.  Umbria offers the flavors we like and the caffeine we need. I want, I need and I crave.

You can order your own coffee at clickroastdeliver.com/. If you use the code Blog20, you will get 20% off your order, not including shipping.

Comments