Walgreens VoxBox from Influenster

 I received the Walgreens VoxBox from Influenster (#DiscoverNewFavorites). In the box, I received Dove Go Fresh body wash and and thr Vaseline Intensive Care healing serum. I was really excited to try both. I'm already a big fan of Dove and Vaseline. I can only imagine how great these will be.
 Dove Go Fresh Body Wash

This body wash is amazing. Let's start off with the scent, Mandarin & tiare flower. It has a wonderful citrus scent with the mixture of a flower. It's so light and fresh smelling. it fills the bathroom with a nice aroma. The scent really lasts on your skin. It lathers up so nicely and leaves your skin so soft. You don't even need moisturizer. My new favorite body wash!

  Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum

I love having soft skin, especially my hands. Although I do use moisturizer, most moisturizers don't penetrates deep into your skin. They feel moist for a short period only. With this Vaseline serum, you feel it moisturize. My hands felt so soft. It wasn't a temporary result either. It's non-greasy, which I like. It contains droplets of vaseline. It has a very light scent too. Great for those dry feet that you want to prep for summer sandals.

This was a great box with 2 great products. They are brands I trust and will continue using. What are you waiting for? Go to Walgreens and try them for yourself.

Comments