A Trendy Looking, Organized Mama




When you are a Mom, you are constantly on the go.  You have to remember to carry everything with you from keys, to hand sanitizer, your wallet and so much more. A good sized, durable handbag is a definite MUST. You want durability, but you want it to be stylish as well. With the MKF Collection Surelle Mama Tote, you get all that and then some.



I have the turquoise tote. It has such a nice pop of color. It has tan colored straps and a nice little ornament dangling from it. The nice pattern on the inside makes it really stand out. It is just the right size, not too bulky, but big enough (14 x 5.2 x 10.2 inches). It is made of faux leather. It also has a textured like leather look. It has a zippered section pocket, 2 open section pockets inside, 1 zippered wall pocket, 2 open wall pockets, 1 outside zipper pocket and 2 open side pockets on the outside. It's very functional and can hold quite a bit.  Not only does it help me stay organized, but it looks trendy too. Just because you need to stay organized doesn't mean you can't be fashionable. I have received so many compliments on my handbag. I'm putting great use to it and if you are a Mom, you will too. I am a hip, one the go Mom.


**Product provided for  review purposes. I was not compensated in any way, shape or form. These are my experiences and opinions.

Comments

  1. I love big tote bags too, they are so helpful to carry a lot of things as a mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment