Picture Perfect Mugs


  These are by far the coolest mugs I have. I love to take pictures and the idea of making a coffee mug resemble a lens is a genius idea. Not only do they look cool, will get you noticed and they also keep your coffee hot.




  First of all, they have  intricate details that really make it look like a real lens. They are very lightweight too. Next, they have a place on the top that can slides open or you can remain closed to keep the coffee hot. I love that the inside is insulated with stainless steel and not cheap plastic. That helps my coffee stay warmer much longer. They are easy to wipe down and easy to wash. I love these coffee mugs because they have so much character and unique. Two thumbs up. Great camera lens mugs.


**Mugs received at a promotional discount for my honest and unbiased review and opinions.

Comments