Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite

  




 I remember hearing "Don't let the bedbugs bite" as a kid. I always thought it was just something they said until I got bit by bedbugs. Since then bedbugs have always been a concern of mine. My husband used to travel for work and stayed in hotels/motels. Several times he returned with bedbug bites. 


You just never know what to expect from hotels/motels. Even in our own house, we have had bedbugs. The sad part is you can't see them, but you sure will see their bites. With ECO Defense we are now prepared. We plan on ta ling it o. Our next trip. Better to be safe than sorry. I have sprayed all the beds in our house.




  There are foggers we have used and sprays, but they are either too messy or stain your furniture and clothes. With this spray, you have no worries. Not only is it 100% organic and natural, but it also has no bad scent. It is safe around kids and pets. No more having to fumigate and have to leave for hours. It doesn't damage your furniture or clothes or bedspreads. It also kills the adults, eggs and nymphs on contact. No worrying that eggs are left behind. I feel good knowing my beds are bedbug free. My husband will take it with him on his trips and we have ease of mind.

Don't let the bedbugs bite with ECO Defense Bedbug Killer Spray 

**This bedbug spray was received at no cost for review and inspection purposes. I received no for of compensation for this review. All of my reviews are based my experience with the product.

Comments