Every Make-up Junkie Should Have This Kit

  

  I'm a make-up junkie and have so many beauty tools and so much make-up. I've tried many eyelash curlers in my days. I'll tell you one issue i have had with several. It seems like the curler isn't wide enough and it pinches my eyelid because I'm trying to squeeze all my lashes in. Also, I have a hard time finding the curling replacement pads and if I do, it's just better to buy a new eyelash curler. With this kit, it's all covered.

  So, you get an eyelash curler, a mascara guard, an eyebrow brush and curling replacement pads. I'll go through it one by one. 
♡♡The curler- Made of stainless steel. Very thick and sturdy. The handles are wide and fingers fit through them very easily. The curler is actually wide and all my lashes fit perfectly in there. I didn't feel the pinching of my eyelids, which is painful. It curls your lashes effortlessly. You don't even have to put a lot of pressure on it.
♡♡The mascara guard- There are days when I'm in a rush and don't curl my eyelashes. At first I didn't fully understand the concept, but Googled it. I've never seen or owned one. Genius idea. You place the guard under your lashes and apply mascara. The purpose for it? You will no longer get mascara on your skin or lashes. I hate getting mascara on my skin. Now I don't have to worry anymore. You get an area for your upper and lower lashes. It also has a comb area on the bottom to separate your lashes. This is probably my favorite part of this set.
♡♡The replacement pads- we need those so it won't pinch our lids and the curler gets a better grip on your lashes.
♡♡The eyebrow brush- I have unruly eyebrows and I constantly trim, brush, pluck and fix them. To be honest, sometimes I even put hair gel on them to keep them in place. This brush helps me brush them and also helps when I'm plucking them.

  Overall, the quality of this curler is great. All of the products are good. I love the hot pink color too. You get everything you need for the perfect eye look. How can you go wrong?

Every make-up junkie should have this Eyelash Curler Set

••Sample provided for test and review purposes. These are my experiences with this curler. All opinions are my own.••

Comments

Post a Comment