Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head



My shower time is definitely something I enjoy. It's the only time I get peace and quiet. I have solo time and it's great. When this WaterBella rainfall shower head arrived, I quickly opened it and had my husband install it.



  First of all, it is made of high polish chrome. I've seen others that are supposedly chrome, but are just chrome painted. It has an 8-inch diameter. A perfect size for me. It's also ultra thin and ultra sleek. It has rubber nipples that the water comes out from. That makes cleaning them and the calcium deposits so much easier. It's definitely an upgrade for me.




  The installation- Keep in mind that you will have to purchase an extender arm as it does not come with it. Thank goodness I ordered one ahead of time. The set up was so easy and effortless. My husband installed it in less than 10 minutes. All he used was a wrench to tighten it. That's it.

  As far as the functionality, ahhhhh so relaxing. It feels like light rain trickling down your body. It's like a little spa for me. I washed my hair and was able to rinse it off in a matter of seconds. It disperses water to my entire body and not just some areas. I didn't want to get out, but all good things come to an end. I'm in love with my new rainfall shower head and I think you will fall in love with it too. I will NEVER go back to a regular shower head again!!!

The WaterBella Rainfall Shower Head is definitely soothing and a must have.

  This product was received either at little or no cost for review and inspection purposes. I received no compensation for my review. My review is based on my experience with the product .

Comments