Serve Your Fruits & Veggies With Style



   I love entertaining and love to have meals that look appealing and classy. I purchased a spiralizer a couple months back. It works okay, but never like this fruit and vegetable slicer. I have to admit, I'm really impressed. The vegetables cut beautifully and it's so effortless.




  First of all, it's very lightweight. Don't be fooled though because it's very sturdy. It has 4 suction feet to keep it in place. It comes with 3 blades that cut different styles. You can choose to spiralize, in spaghetti form and into rings. It's entirely up to you. The blade units are super sharp and can be easily stored in a slide-in compartment. All you do is place your fruit or vegetable on the spikes and start turning the handle. Start seeing it transform instantly. It's so effortless and easy. It's even fun for kids. My daughter was having fun spiralizing her little heart away. Best of all, you get creative looking meals that will definitely add pizzazz and style. A great kitchen gadget to add to your kitchen. Can't wait to try the fruits now. I give this 2 thumbs up. You should consider buying a Spiromat Vegetable Slicer



**Product received at little or no cost for test and review purposes. These are my opinions and unbiased review. I did not receive any form of compensation.

Comments