Sublime Sampler Set


  Have you ever purchased a product, tried it and realized you hate it? Then, you're stuck with it. Money wasted for nothing. Now, you have the chance to try before you buy the full size with the Sublime Sampler Set. You get 9 products in the set. I actually bought this as a gift for my Mother because I'm a fan of Sublime and already use some of their products.



 In the set you get the collagen serum, retinol serum,hyaluronic serum, glycolic serum, cellulite whisper gel, cellulite whisperer lotion, facial oil,Vitamin C cream with SPF30  and collagen mask. Of those, I use the collagen mask , the facial oil and the Vitamin C cream with SPF30.  The mask leaves your skin so soft and nourished. I use it weekly. The facial oil is great to use under your eyes and wrinkle areas. If you have oily skin, I don't recommend. The Vitamin C with SPF30 is a must. We have to take care of our skin. This is a great starter set. Great as a gift or to try for yourself. It comes in a cute box too. Definitely recommend.



 SUBLIME has all your skin care needs.

**Product received at a promotional price for reviewing purposes.

Comments