The Excavator





This is definitely a toy that will keep your child entertained. My daughter is fascinated with cranes. It uses 3 AA batteries and has an on/off switch on the bottom. It is made of nontoxic plastic and seems quite sturdy. Enough about the quality and onto the fun aspects. I love how the excavator actually moves the arm as if it is really going to pick something up. It has these very bright, colorful lights that keep the kids entertained. Along with the lights it also plays a little tune. The best part is that it had the bump and go feature. It won't get stuck in on corner because as soon as it senses an object, it automatically turns in the opposite direction. My daughter can't get enough of it I , on the other hand, can do without the noise. LOL.



Get your kids a Battery powered excavator and see how much fun they'll have.



**Product received at little or no cost. I did not receive any form of compensation and this is my unbiased and honest review.

Comments

Post a Comment