The Grinding Aroma




There's nothing better than freshly ground coffee. I love going to the coffee aisles in the grocery stores and smelling the aroma of fresh ground coffee. Now, I can have fresh coffee on a daily basis. So exciting since I'm a coffee addict.




  This manual coffee grinder is made of glass, but has both a silicone anti-slip cover on the base and on the top. It gives you the option to grind your coffee fine or coarse. It's entirely up to you. It's really effortless. You place the coffee beans in and start turning the handle clockwise. You will instantly start seeing it work. Now I will admit, it does take a little time, but it's not like you will be grinding an hour. The fresh coffee taste is well worth it. Afterwards, you unscrew the bottom and cover it with the lid for easy storage. Also comes with 2 cute little scooper spoons. It's definitely worth it. It's small, compact and can be stored just about anywhere. Its sturdy, useful and worth every penny. Mornings, here I come!


For fresh brewed coffee, you need this  Manual Coffee Grinder


Product received at a promotional discount for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments

Post a Comment