The New Comforter


   I think this is a beautiful comforter set. You get a gorgeous bed in a bag. You get a comforter, 2 pillow shams, 2 euro shams, 1 bedskirt and 2 decorative pillows. It looks so nice on my bed.




   The set is made of 100 percent polyester. It's very lightweight, which is exactly what I wanted. It has these intricate embroidered flowers on the comforter and on the pillow shams. The euro shams are a solid color. I love the cream color alongside the burgundy. It really stands out. I absolutely adore the ruching on it. It gives it so much more appeal. I've always loved ruching. One of the decorative pillows is solid with rushing while the other has an embroidered design of a bird. All in all, I'm very happy with this HLC.ME Jennifer 8 PC Embroidered Comforter Set. It adds style to my bedroom. It's classy, sophisticated, yet simple. I'm very happy with it.


Comments