A Different Type of Headset



  My husband owns a pair of wireless bluetooth headphones like these and I saw how convenient they are. Forget the ordinary headphones and headsets. These are more high tech and more comfortable. 



  The Yinen HBS-760 Wireless Bluetooth headset is placed around the neck. The ear buds are connected to the headset with wires. The ear buds are actually pretty comfortable. You get 3 different sizes so you can choose which suits you best. The headset was very easy to pair. I simply turned my bluetooth on and the headset on and scanned for devices. It found it and I paired. It was that easy. You will hear a voice saying that it is connected. It connects within a 5 foot range. You can listen to music and answer calls from the headset itself. The left side has the on/off switch, volume control, charging port, and answer call feature. On the right side you can change tracks and play/pause.

   As far as the sound goes, WOW! Talk about bass and volume. I think the sound is clear and didn't experience any static. I was so astonished on how loud they are. I'm serious, they are so loud that it blocks sound out completely. Of course, I don't recommend it, but I was testing them out. All in all, very good headset. I think at that price they are worth it. I bought my step son some expensive brand name earphones and these are so much better and cheaper too. 

**Product received at little or no cost for test and review purposes.

Comments